We can also provide consulting, implementation and support services
Veritas™ SaaS Backup is the best way to ensure your SaaS data is protected. Your data gets in-flight and at-rest data encryption backed by 99.9% service uptime and highly secure, global data centres.
Comprehensive protection for SaaS data :
- Office 365
- Exchange Online -Email, in-place archive, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, public folders.
- OneDrive for Business -Files, folders.
- SharePoint Online -Site collections, subsites, lists, folders, files, columns, content types, document libraries, permissions.
- Teams -Channels, channel conversations, calendar, files, wiki, planner, notebook.
- Dynamics 365 -Standard and custom entities for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing.
- Salesforce -Standard and custom objects for Accounts, Campaigns, Cases, Contacts, Events, Leads, Notes, Opportunities, Tasks.
- G-Suite -Email, calendar, Google Drive, Team Drive, Google Sites, docs.
Flexible restore options :
- In-place -Restore directly back to the source.
- Redirect -Restore to a different folder or user or to a different SharePoint site.
- Download -Extract the data and save to a local device
- Shared link -Give users access to the file and allow them to download on their own.
- PST -Use to store emails on a local computer
Flexible retention policies allow your organization to easily meet internal retention rules or external regulations. Role-based access control (RBAC) lets your administrators delegate rights to various departments or users as needed. SaaS Backup also uses SAML 2.0 for easy integration with your organization's Single Sign-On (SSO) user access management.
Restore at any level
- Individual item
- User account
- Teams or SharePoint site