MAXON Cinema4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
MAXON Cinema4D features:
- Polygonal Modeling - Polygons are the building blocks of 3D, stitched together to create the objects of your imagination. With Cinema 4Dís complete polygonal modeling toolset, itís easy to craft everything from cars to creatures.
- Parametric Modeling - Keep 3D visualizations flexible to the end with parametric modeling. Changes can be made at any time to scenes or objects, and Cinema 4D offers a wide range of parametric modeling options that make it possible for artists to make just about any last-minute change a customer may need!
- Volume Modeling - Create complex models by adding or subtracting basic shapes in Boolean-type operations, or create animated growing effects by turning noises and the new MoGraph Fields into actual geometry Ė itís all possible thanks to Cinema 4Dís OpenVDB-based Volume Builder and Mesher. Volume Modeling offers a completely procedural way of creating objects you couldnít even imagine before.
- Animation Basics - Shift your scenes into the fourth dimension with Maxon's Cinema 4D. Building professional 3D animation has never been easier and more intuitive. Virtually any object, material or tag parameter can be keyframed by simply clicking the circle next to its name. To make keyframing even simpler you can activate automatic keyframing of all or selected parameters. The Powerslider lets you quickly define keyframes for the current state at any frame and modify existing keyframes without leaving the default layout.
- Character Animation - Cinema 4D offers a wide range of easy-to-use and reliable character animation tools and features that help you to create life-like characters and make character animation that much easier. Advanced features such as the Quaternion tag, Cappuccino for recording mouse movement as position data, and Auto Redraw for creating dynamic IK setups streamline the workflow for character animators and riggers.
- Fields System - Falloffs are one of the most powerful aspects of Cinema 4D and the MoGraph feature set, making it easy to adjust an effect based on simple shapes. Fields allow you to layer those shapes, link them to multiple effects, and so much more. Itís a whole new world of possibilities.
- Magic Bullet Looks -
Magic Bullet Looks: Easily apply one of over 200 preset film looks, import LUTs, or work with individual tools for color correction, film grain, chromatic aberration and much more. Red Giant's Magic Bullet Looks technology is integrated into C4D's render settings, so all of this works in the interactive viewport and with your final C4D renders. Best of all, you can save your own Looks presets and pass them between many other host applications like After Effects, Premiere Pro and FCPX and more.
- Substance - Allegorithmicís Substances are parametric materials compatible with most 3D applications and game engines. Download compiled Substances and utilize them to surface your Cinema 4D objects. This fully-integrated implementation offers outstanding workflow and flexibility plus options to cache Substances on disk for better performance.
The free Substances plugin for Cinema 4D offers 3D content creators native support for Allegorithmicís procedural Substance material workflow within Cinema 4D.