WEBROOT SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection offers a unique security approach that protects against threats across numerous vectors; including email, web browsing, file attachments, hyperlinks, display ads, social media apps, and connected devices like USB drives, as well as other blended threats with the potential to deliver malicious payloads.
WEBROOT SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection features :
- Identity Shield - This shields protects users by assuming the endpoint is already infected by as-yet undetected malware
- Infrared - Infrared is a multi-layer defense that incorporates several aspects of Webroot Threat Intelligence to help thwart threats early on in their lifecycle—often before a threat researcher sees a single sample
- Web Threat Shield - The Web Threat Shield leverages Webroot anti-phishing technology to offer unique real-time protection against polymorphic phishing URLs, as well as malicious and high-risk websites and domains.
- Intelligent Outbound Firewall - In addition to its shields, SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection
includes an intelligent system-monitoring and application-aware outbound firewall that augments the Microsoft Windows
® firewall to protect users on and off the corporate network
- Powerful Heuristics - Heuristic settings can be adjusted based on risk tolerance for file execution
- Offline Protection - Stops attacks when an endpoint is offline with separate file execution policies applicable to local disk, USB, CD, and DVD drives
- Virtualization, Terminal Server & Citrix Support
- Mobile Smartphone and Tablet Support
- Resilient Distributed Cloud Architecture
For additional details, please contact us.